It’s so hot outside! The summer’s came and I’m totally loving it. There have been so many things happening at the same time in my life recently. Also, my motivation has gone on a vacation for some time. It was exciting and very hard period for me and it’s been happening at the same time. Anyway I’m back with new ideas, new reviews and just new me. I think sunny days made me this productive and happy.
I want to set some new goals for the whole summer season. I will try to make it more crazy and unusual because sometimes you have to get out of your comfort zone and see what happens.
- Create a nice and comfortable space for people in my new psychology office.
- Have long bike trips at least 4 times in a month.
- Play the guitar because I used to love it.
- Bake a lot!
- Read all the books I have left unread in my room.
- Have a proper picnic day with my family and friends.
- Make a wooden box for the wedding rings.
- Blogilates 28 day challange – here I come!
- Totally change my wardrobe.
- Reduce all the plastic around me.
- Wake up at 6 am – it’s always my goal…
Well, it’s all I have now but I guess many more will be added to this list. What are your summer goals? Let me know in the comments below.