Here we are in May! More sunny days, more time spent outside and more fun things to come, I hope. I am trying to keep myself highly motivated for all the plans I have. “Keep going” and “Work hard” are now my motto I repeat them myself every day. The only way I can stay focused on is to create monthly goals.
What are my May goals?
- Read more psychology books.
- Plan the theme for the wedding.
- Keep preparing meals to work.
- Write the blog as often as I can.
- Improve previous posts.
- Make an appointment in a wedding dress store.
- Spread positivity around me.
- Buy a new plant.
My May goals you know. Let me get to know yours in the comments below 🙂