Can you feel it already? The weather is so much nicer now. There have been some colder days but I think we can finally say the spring is here. I think April is my most favourite month in spring season. Everything’s starting to blossom and it all looks just magical.
What have I been up to lately?
March was a month full of work and hard decisions. I had to set up my wedding budget, decided on a few things with the wedding and I think most important I had to decide what I really want to do in my life. By that I mean I have planned the whole reorganization of my life and April will be the month of making those changes come to life. I am pretty much excited about that and really scared to get out of my comfort zone. Anyway, I hope it will work out fine, though.
What are the new monthly goals?
- Decide on photographer for the wedding.
- Start reading books every day before going to bed.
- Create a habit of waking up at 6:00 in the morning.
- Get back to spending more time outside.
- Build an insert for two board games.
- Have fun and be more creative in all aspects of my life.
After writing this post I am really excited for the upcoming month. I feel so positive and motivated. I hope yours April plans are also great.
What do you plan on doing in April? Comment down below and don’t forget to subscribe.