Like every single year I like to write a few new year’s resolutions. I’d love to keep. It’s ended differently, sometimes I’ve managed to keep them and sometimes I’ve had my moments when I’ve tried hard but failed. However, I still like to make new ones because it’s good to have something to achieve. Something to motivate you and something you look for.
The only thing I’ve changed is the time when I set the resolutions. Who said it has to be the beginning of the year? I like to think about them when we’re month or two in the new year. It’s because I don’t have much energy in the winter. And trying to do anything when it’s dark and cold outside very fast is depressing and not motivating at all. But when the days are getting longer, brighter and warmer it’s better to start. I have more energy in me and the weather makes me more happy and optimistic.
I’ve sat down and written down all the things I want to achieve this year. Some I’ll start right away and some will have to wait when the spring starts to show. And there are those who I’ve started to prepare for.
- Exercise three times a week.
- Visit New York again.
- Reduce eating meat.
- Write a blog regularly.
- Change job.
- Take care of my body and mind.
- Learn French.
- Start YouTube.
Some of above may be too general for now but I’m working how to make it more measurable. There are plenty more I want to do but I’ve chosen only 8 main ones. The 8 most important for me now.
Let me know what do you think about resolutions if you set some yourself. Write them in the comments down below. I’d love to read them 🙂
- Some wedding planning advice at the begining of the wedding planning.
- Chapter 1. It was just a dream, wasn’t it. || So the Darkness I became…
- What to use to avoid having dry cuticles? AA Wings of Color, Oil Therapy Rose Elixir review.
- The perfect lipstick for spring season. Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick review.
- Welcome April – what I’ve been up to and new monthly goals.