We have a post about gift ideas for women, for men and for mums so now it is time for gift ideas for dads. I really like making these lists because not only they are general but also have some specific ideas. Without further writing anything else let’s see the list below.
- socks – I know it is so stereotypical but the Happy Socks are just perfect and I love gifting them to anyone
- a belt – I don’t know your dad but mine almost always wears a belt. And all my friends’ dads wear a belt so there’s definitely something about this gift.
- a book – because it’s always a good idea
- good electric shaver – most dads shave almost every day so giving a good quality electric shaver can be a very good present
- a voucher – for anything dad always wanted to try
- a T-shirt – it depends on what dad likes but it can be the one with superhero, funny image or just plain. Whatever his style is.
- perfume – if he likes perfumes
- a skincare gift set – there are these nice gift sets which can contain a shower gel, body balm, aftershave foam or many more. There are different brands so there is always something to choose from.
- a nice looking tie
I always struggle with getting something for my dad and I don’t think I’m getting any more creative every year. If you have anything you’d like to add to this list feel free to comment down below and I’ll add it here.