We’re almost halfway there and I am truly happy about that. Yet, there are still so many things to do. One of the things I can cross out of my list is buying presents. I’ve prepared myself greatly this year and I’ve done the whole Christmas shopping before December. That’s why I have all the presents ready to be wrapped. It still doesn’t stop me from looking out for a few more little gifts for my family members. Today I want to share with you what are my gift ideas for mum.
- a scarf or cloth – there are plenty from which you can choose. You can get an elegant one or a more modern or a colorful one.
- perfume – if you know which ones she likes then go for it.
- a book – that’s always a good one.
- makeup – for mum you need to know what she uses because she usually has tested a lot of makeup products by now. Get her something she already has in her makeup bag or get her something similar what she already owns.
- skincare products – the same as it is with makeup you need to know what she uses and what she’ll like. My mum uses a very specific brand so giving her something else would not make her happy and the products would be given to my sister. After Christmas of course.
- a jewelry – a nice bracelet or a pair of earrings would make a nice gift.
- a nice candle – is she likes candles of course. There are many more luxury ones you can get or you can make your own gift set of a few little candles. It is up to you and your imagination.
- voucher to SPA – because mum needs to relax and we should allow her to
- tickets to a theater for her and one additional person
What do you think about above? Maybe you want to add something to this list? Let me know in the comments below.