If there is one thing I love the most about December is Christmas songs. They always cheer me up and they make the waiting for Christmas Eve so magical. You simply cannot listen to them and not become happier and happier with every note. Most of them simply bring joy to the world. I like to put on some Christmas playlist while I’m driving the car, cleaning the house or when I’m relaxing. It makes everything so much better and these songs motivate me to the point when I really feel like one of Santa Claus’ elves. I have a few of my favourite songs I could listen all year round. This post I have decided to dedicate to the playlist of Christmas songs. I’ve wanted to create it on Spotify but only my fiance has a Spotify account and I haven’t had time to do it on his phone yet. Just so you know I don’t have Spotify app on my phone that’s why we always use his phone. Anyway, below are some songs I like to listen.
- Mariah Carey – All I want for Christmas is You
- Shakin’ Stevens – Merry Christmas Everyone
- Wham! – Last Christmas
- Chris Rea – Driving home for Christmas
- Bing Crosby – White Christmas
- Frank Sinatra – I’ll be home for Christmas
- Andy Williams – It’s the most wonderful time of the year
- Gwen Stefani ft. Blake Shelton – You make it feel like Christmas
- Sia’s the whole record Everyday is Christmas
- Dean Martin – Let it snow!
- The Ronettes – Sleigh Ride
- Paul McCartney – Simply having a wonderful Christmas time
- Johnny Mathis – It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Let me know what are your favourite Christmas songs and I’ll add them to this list.