This Sunday was a relaxing one. It was also very cozy and I’ve thought that it is a perfect day to sit down and write what I want to do this season. There are so many things I’ve always wanted to do during Christmas but somehow I’ve never done them. Or there are things I should do more often. Below you will find a list of things I want to do during December. I hope you’ll get inspired and maybe you’ll add something to your bucket list.
- go ice skating with family/friends
- find a perfect Christmas tree and decorate it early this year
- create few decorations by myself
- visit Berlin’s Weihnachtsmarkt
- see the lights being turned on on the Christmas tree in my hometown
- go to Christmas markets
- have a cozy evening with my love, hot chocolate, and Christmas movie
- bake Christmas cookies
- mail Christmas cards
- create a holiday playlist
- wear a red lipstick the whole month
- visit friends
What is on your bucket list this festive season?